Our Pastoral Care System supports both the academic work of the student and his/her social and personal development. A happy student enjoying a settled caring atmosphere will be well integrated, more secure and better motivated.
At the heart of our pastoral structure is the House system. The main objectives of the House System are:
- To provide continuity in pastoral care
- To foster greater involvement in the life of the school
- To enrich the school’s sporting and cultural life
- To develop a greater sense of community
- To provide senior students with greater opportunity to take responsibility and to develop qualities of leadership.
At times, specific or targeted support may be needed, both in and out of the classroom, in order for your son/daughter to continue to thrive. This support may be provided by us, or in conjunction with external agencies. For more information on the range of support available use the links below.